Sefar has a wide range of Screen Meshes manufactured for use within an even wider Screen Printing Industry. From the high abrasion resistance required for Ceramic printing to the ultra-fine mesh counts required within the electronics industry to meet precisely defined printing parameters through to the graphics industry where printing multi-colour prints of varnish, metallic effects and razor-sharp fonts is required.
Sefar Meshes are commonly used in the print production of:
- Ceramics: Includes decals and the direct printing of glazes on tiles.
- Graphics: Large and small format including Decals and labels.
- Electronics: Touch Screens and displays, Membrane switches and dials, Printed circuits.
- Glass: Home wares, Automotive, Construction, Home appliance and Electronics.
- Textiles: Light fabrics, Heavy fabrics (industrial) Garments.
- Plastics and Packaging: Containers, Credit Cards, Promo items, Sports equipment, Optical Discs, Labels IMS (In mould Decoration).
- Solar Cells: Crystalline solar cells, Dye-sensitized solar