MUTOH UV Flatbed and Roll Printers
Tabletop Flatbed UV Printer
- Mutoh’s ValueJet 426UF tabletop UV-LED printer is the perfect fit for any print shop looking to expand its applications and enter the world of UV printing.
- The VJ 426UF prints on a variety of materials, including 3D objects, up to 70mm thick, with Mutoh’s 100% solid UV-LED ink.
- Apply white ink behind colour when printing onto dark objects – or for making backlit illuminated signs; use the varnish for an all-over gloss effect or for spot gloss. You can even multi-layer the varnish for raised effects.
- Print direct to a wide range of promotional items including pens, phone and tablet cases, trophies & awards and more.
- With up to six color capability, including white and varnish ink, and Smart Printing technologies such as Intelligent Interweave (I2) print technique, virtually eliminating banding, the ValueJet 426UF is the ideal choice for any print shop looking to add promotional printing to their portfolio or kiosks looking to offer specialty printed products.
- The multi-purpose VJ-426UF printer will produce ultra-sharp, high quality output and is specifically targeted at short run items or one-off designs of products and their prototypes, personalised gifts, packaging, souveneers, awards, specialty industrial items as well as labels, decals, signs, etc.
- The ValueJet VJ-426UF is a compact flatbed 6-colour LED-UV printer with integrated vacuum table. Offering a print table area of 483 x 329 mm, the VJ-426UF enables direct printing onto objects up to 70 mm thick. The printer will deliver exceptional print quality on a wide variety of solid materials and objects including Aluminium Composite Panel, Acrylic, Corflute, Foam Board, Paper, Polycarbonate, PE, PET, PVC and glass.
- Mutoh’s LED UV inks include CMYK, White and Varnish and are completely VOC-free and do not contain any hazardous air pollutants (non-HAP).
- An energy-efficient, latest generation LED UV lamp ensures safe and ready to use prints. The cool burning LED-UV lamp minimises working temperatures to allow printing onto heat sensitive substrates. Compared to “classic” UV printing, Mutoh LED UV technology provides you all state-of-the-art health & safety and environmental benefits: no ozone generation, free of mercury and free of lead.
The Mutoh ValueJet 426UF prints to a wide variety of materials and objects up to 70mm thick, largely limited only by your imagination!
- Back-lit Menus
Sign & Display
- Point-of-Sale signage
- Directional signage
- Instructional signage
- Textured signs
Specialty and Promotional
- ID Cards
- Phone cases
- Golf Balls
- Photo Panels
- Trophies and Awards
- Spot Varnish Effects
- …all sorts of personalised and promotional items
Print Method: Variable dot, Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method
Number of Nozzles: (180 x 8 rows) / 1 Head
Ink Cartridges: 220 ml
4 Colour: CMYK (as CCMMYK)
6 Colour: CMYK, White, Varnish
Print Mode: 1440/1080/720/540/360 dpi
Max Media Thickness: Prints to media and objects up to 70 mm high
Maximum Media Width: 83 x 329 mm
Obstruction Sensor: Beam type obstruction sensor across table
Maximum Print Size: 473 mm x 319 mm (x 70 mm high)
Curing System: Long-life UV-LED Lamp
Media Hold Down Method: Vacuum Table
Printer Dimensions: 1188(W) X 836(D) X 545(H) mm
Printer Weight: 72 kg
Shipping Dimensions: 1325(W) X 1010(D) X 785(H) mm
Shipping Weight: 90 kg
Print Speed at 720×1080 dpi:
CMYK print using 4 colour printer configuration: up to 28 tables per hour
CMYK print on 6 colour printer configuration: up to 14 tables per hour
Operating Environment: 20-32°C (no condensation) with t: max. Δ2°C/h
Power Requirements: 200-240V at 50Hz
Warranty: 1 Year