MUTOH Eco-Ultra Wide Format Printers
2.6 metre (102″) Super-wide Format, Dual-Head, Double CMYK, Eco-Solvent Printer
- The ValueJet 2638X features dual staggered print heads and is a double-CMYK Eco-solvent printer that produces billboard and banner prints with incredible colour and detail at up to 48 m²/h and has a top speed of over 90 m²/h. The VJ-2638X is by far the fastest printer in its class and price range.
- The ValueJet-2638X features Production Print Speeds up to 48 m²/h and takes optional one litre ink bags that save on overall ink costs, allowing you to print long run jobs. You can now run your entire billboard, banner and poster production using just this one printer.
- Print spectacular images using Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks. Formulated for exceptional durability, Eco-Ultra Ink features excellent scratch resistance under aggressive conditions, which is critical to the production of banners and other graphics. Mutoh’s genuine Eco-Ultra Ink provides rich ink density for bright, vivid prints, quicker drying time and minimal odor and fumes. Print durable graphics with Mutoh Eco-Ultra Inks on suitable coated and uncoated media with outdoor durability of up to 3 years.
- All ValueJets are built with Mutoh’s Intelligent Interweave (i²) print technique, which lays down ink in a wave pattern, virtually eliminating banding.
- The VJ-2638X can be equipped with Mutoh’s SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer for fast, simple and accurate media calibration and colour profiling to keep your output quality consistent.
The ValueJet 2638X printer offers incredible performance, quality and print speeds that surpass competitor products in the same class. In fact, running the VJ-2638X in High Quality Production mode (6 pass 720×1080 dpi) is faster than many 64″ printers on the market running at their fastest, lower quality speeds. So it makes sense that the ValueJet 2638X can replace your other prints and be used for all your production requirements.
- High Quality – 6 pass 720×1080 dpi: 21 m²/h
- Quality Production – 4 pass 360×720 dpi: 31 m²/h
- Production – 4 pass 720×720 dpi: 37 m²/h
- Production – 2 pass 360×720 dpi: 44.0 m²/h
- Speed Production – 2 pass 360×360 dpi: 53.0 m²/h
The VJ-2638X also features Mutoh’s Intelligent Interweave print technology (i²) which virtually eliminates banding. i² allows for increased print speeds and helps create incredible image quality.
The Mutoh ValueJet 2638X is a 2.6 metre wide printer targeted at high volume sign & display businesses with a need for both large format banners and billboards and quality posters for outdoor and indoor use.
The VJ-2638X printer is suited for high volume production of:
- Signs and tiled hoardings
- Backlit signage
- Outdoor posters
- Point-of-Sale displays
- Vehicle graphics
- Wall graphics
- Floor graphics
- Exhibition graphics
- Stadium graphics
- High quality durable prints for indoor use
- …and more.
Print Method: Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method
Number of Nozzles: Two heads in a staggered arrangement (180 nozzles x 8 rows each)
Drop Mass: 3.5 to 35pl
Ink Type: Mutoh Eco-Ultra
220 ml or 440 ml cartridges
1000 ml bags with the optional ink bag adapter
Ink: CMYK x 2
Print Mode: 1440/1080/720/540/360 dpi
Low: 1.5 mm
Middle: 2.5 mm
High: 4.0 mm
Maximum Media Width: 2600 mm (102″)
Maximum Print Width: 2590 mm
Maximum Media Thickness: 0.3 to 2.8mm (dependant on head height)
Max Media Roll Weight: 100 kg
Med Roll Diameter/Core: Diameter 250 mm on a 3″ (75mm) or 2″ (50mm) core
Take-Up System: 100Kg Heavy Duty Take-up Kit (included)
Media-Drying System: Individually Controlled Pre-, Platen and Post Heaters
Dimensions (Printer): (W)3708 X (D)885.5 X (H)1261 mm
Production Print Speeds: 31 to 48 m²/h
Operating Temperature: 22-30°C with t: max. Δ2°C/h
Operating Humidity Range: 40% – 60% (no condensation) with RH: max. Δ5% RH/h
Power Requirements: 200 – 240V @ 50Hz
During Printing: <1000w
Warming up: <=2200W (main) and <=1850W (heat)
Warranty: 1 Year