MUTOH Eco-Ultra Wide Format Printers
64″ (1625 mm) Dual-Head, Double CMYK Eco-Solvent Printer
- Mutoh’s ValueJet 1638X high speed, ECO-Solvent printer has a staggered dual-head design that produces incredibly quality at true production speeds.
- With production speeds of up to 36 m²/h at 720×720 dpi, the VJ-1638X is the smart choice for today’s serious print professional.
- Best in class print quality – The ValueJet 1638X employs dual state-of-the-art 1440 dpi Piezo print heads. This Piezo print head technology is responsible for making the images stand out and look incredibly sharp.
- Large Heater Dryer as standard. The VJ-1638X is a seriously fast production machine and so comes standard with a large heater dryer.
- And with Mutoh’s Smart Printing technology like Intelligent Interweave (i2) print technique that virtually eliminates banding and the optional SpectroVue VM-10 on-printer spectrophotometer for easy profile making, the ValueJet 1638X out-classes the competition.
Print spectacular images using Mutoh’s Eco-Ultra Inks. Formulated for exceptional durability, Eco-Ultra Ink features unbeatable scratch resistance under the most aggressive conditions, which is critical to the production of banners and other graphics. Revolutionary Eco-Ultra is more efficient that ever, providing rich ink density for bright vivid prints, quicker drying time and no-odour or fumes to manage. These acclaimed inks produce prints with up to 3 years outdoor durability.
The ValueJet 1638X printer offers excellent quality & speeds.
- Quality – 720×1440 dpi: 10 m²/h
- Quality Production – 720×1080 dpi: 15.0 m²/h
- Production – 720×720 dpi: 29.0 m²/h
- Speed Production – 720×720 dpi: 36.0 m²/h
Easy to install and operate. Mutoh ValueJet printers are well known for being the easiest printers to operate in the industry. This translates to real time savings on every project you print.
Efficient. Use the Automatic sheet-off function for quick media cutting. The VJ-1638X comes standard with a rear media feed lever for easy loading and unloading of roll material.
Intelligent Interweave print technology (i²) virtually eliminates banding. i² allows for increased print speeds and helps create image quality not seen in competitor products.
Targeted at the Sign & Display market, the Mutoh ValueJet 1638X is a high speed, high quality printer that will address the needs of sign makers and commercial printers focusing on high volume production of indoor and outdoor prints.
The VJ-1638X printer is suited for the production of:
- Outdoor posters
- Signs and tiled hoardings
- Backlit signage
- Point-of-Sale displays
- Vehicle graphics
- Wall graphics
- Floor graphics
- Exhibition graphics
- High quality durable prints for indoor use
- …and more.
Print Method: Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method
Print Head: Two heads in staggered arrangement (180 nozzles x 8 rows each)
Drop Mass: 3.5 to 35pl
Ink Type: Mutoh Eco-Ultra
220ml or 440 ml cartridges
1000 ml ink bags with the optional ink bag adapter
Ink Options: CMYK x 2
Print Resolution: 1440/1080/720/540/360 dpi
Head Height: 1.5 mm / 2.5 mm / 4.0 mm
Maximum Media Width: 1625 mm
Maximum Print Width: 1615 mm
Max Media Roll Weight: 30 kg (up to 80Kg with optional Heavy Duty Take-up Kit)
Media Roll Diameter/Core: 150 mm on 3″(75mm) or 2″ (50mm) core
Take-Up System: Optional 30Kg and 80Kg kits available
Media-Drying System: Individually Controlled Pre-, Platen and Dryer Heaters
Dimensions (Printer): (W)2698 X (D)889 X (H)1261 mm
Production Print Speeds: 29 to 36 m²/h @ 720x720dpi
Operating Temperature: 20-32°C with t: max. Δ2°C/h
Operating Humidity Range: 40% – 60% (no condensation) with RH: max. Δ5% RH/h
Power Requirements: 200 – 240V @ 50Hz
During Printing: <650w
Warming up: <=1100W (main) and <=1250W (heat)
Warranty: 1 Year