Mutoh Dye Sublimation and Textile Printers
64″ (1625 mm) Dual-Head, Double CMYK or 8 Colour Sublimation Printer
- The ValueJet 1638WX offers the fastest production speeds of any dye-sublimation printer in its class. The VJ-1638WX is ideal for production run sublimation printing where performance and quality is required.
- Featuring a dual-staggered head design, the ValueJet 1638WX offers production quality speeds of up to 42 m²/h. The VJ-1638WX provides outstanding performance at a competitive price, making it the smart printer choice for busiensses looking to expand capabilities and increase production efficiency.
- Ink configuration choices include either dual CMYK or CMYK plus either two or four spot colours.
- The VJ-1638WX is designed with advanced features, such as a rear media feed lever for easy material handling, two choices of optional take-up systems and an easy to navigate control panel.
- Create trade show graphics, flags, banners, custom interior designs, apparel, sports uniforms, swimwear, yardage and more.
The ValueJet 1638WX is the perfect sublimation printer for soft signage, custom sports apparel and other textile applications. Print a wide variety of applications, such as POP signage, trade show graphics, banners, flags, custom fabric prints and more.
The ValueJet 1638WX features include:
- Sublimation printing on 1625mm / 64″ transfer paper
- Handles popular transfer paper from 66 to 150 gsm
- Staggered dual print heads with latest generation 1440 dpi Piezo heads
- Production print speeds up to 42 m²/h
- Utilises Mutoh i² Intelligent Interweaving and new DropMaster technology
- Ideal for production of soft signage, apparel and promotional goods
Production Speeds at their BestThe ValueJet 1628WX Sublimation printer offers incredible speeds at high quality:
- Quality – 720×720 dpi: 25.0 m²/h
- Production – 360×720 dpi: 42.0 m²/h
- Speed Production – 360×360 dpi: 50.0 m²/h
Targeted at the sublimation transfer market, the ValueJet 1638WX dye sublimation printer delivers high quality graphics for transfer onto all possible flexible and rigid polyester materials:
- Yardage: sportswear, polyester T-shirts, school sportswear, swimwear and other apparel
- Soft signage and graphics for events, tradeshows, sports grounds
- Home decoration: curtains, bed linen
- Flags and pennants
- Sports goods, snowboards, helmets
- Promotional goods: mugs, umbrellas, i-devices, mouse mats, photo panels
With best in class speed and print quality, Mutoh makes this the perfect sublimation transfer printer for any print operation demanding quality printing at higher speeds.
Print Method: Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method
Number of Nozzles: Two heads, staggered arrangement (180 nozzles x 8 rows each)
Ink: Aqueous / Dye-Sublimation
Minimum droplet size: 3.5 pl
Variable dot: Yes
Media auto cut: Standard
CMYK x 2
CMYK + 2 Spot Colours
CMYK + 4 Spot colours
Heating System: None
Max Media Thickness: 0.3, 1.3, 2.8mm (according to head height)
Max Media Width: 1625 mm (64″)
Max Print Width: 1615 mm (63.58″)
Max Roll Weight: 30 kg (up to 80 kg with optional Heavy Duty Take-up Kit)
Media Roll Diameter/Core: 150 mm on a 3″ (75mm) or 2″ (50mm) core
Take-Up: Optional 30 kg or 80 kg Heavy Duty Take-up Kit
Dimensions (Printer): (W)2698 x (D)885.5 x (H)1261 mm
(W)2880 x (D)1150 x (H)851 mm (Printer)
(W)2245 x (D)395 x (H)250 mm (Stand)
281 kg (Printer)
38 kg (Stand)
Typical Production Speeds: 25 – 42 m²/h
Operating Temperature: 22-30°C with t: max. Δ2°C/h
Operating Humidity Range: 40% – 60% (no condensation) with RH: max. Δ5% RH/h
Power Requirements: 200-240V at 50Hz
Sleep Mode: 30W
Warranty: 1 Year