MUTOH Eco-Ultra Wide Format Printers
54″ (1372 mm) Eco-Solvent Printer
- Mutoh’s ValueJet 1324X printer is targeted at the sign and display market and will appeal to established businesses as well as startups alike. Incorporating proven Mutoh ValueJet design features, the VJ-1324X printer has a revolutionary drop on demand 1440 nozzles print head on board. The print head delivers a stunning performance as well as improved print quality at high print speeds.
- The VJ-1324X also incorporates a set of innovative design features, such as an automatic sheet-off mechanism and a new easy access keypad. The machine will deliver the highest level of user experience and best-in-class print production efficiency available on the market.
- The four colour ValueJet 1324X printer is suited to the production of long-term outdoor applications: adhesive signs and stickers, full colour posters, banners, backlit signage, POS displays; as well as external notices for buildings, production plants and construction sites. The ValueJet 1324X is also an excellent choice for durable posters for indoor use and pull-up banners.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain, the ValueJet 1324X printer utilises Mutoh Eco Ultra inks that contain no harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), making it suited for operation in any working environment. The VJ-1324X incorporates Mutoh’s award-winning Intelligent Interweaving print technology (i²) offering predictable and repeatable output quality.
Print spectacular images using Mutoh’s ECO-Ultra Inks. Formulated for exceptional durability, ECO-Ultra Ink features unbeatable scratch resistance under the most aggressive conditions, which is critical to the production of banners and other graphics. Revolutionary ECO-Ultra is more efficient that ever, providing rich ink density for bright vivid prints, quicker drying time and no-odor or fumes to manage. These acclaimed inks produce prints with up to 3 years outdoor durability without lamination.
High productivity – print speeds up to 30 m²/hr and 11.8m² to 16.4 m²/hr production modes with a maximum media width of 1372mm / 54″.
- Powerful ValueJet printer, featuring state of the art head technology
- Increased print speeds and improved print quality
- Impeccable print quality every time with Mutoh i² print technology
- Production print speeds up to 11.8 m²/hr at 720x720dpi
- Add a Mutoh Spectro-Vue spectrophotometer to re-calibrate or make your own colour profiles
The ValueJet 1324X printer offers a wide range of print modes and speeds.
- Quality – 720×720 dpi: 5.9 m²/h
- Production – 720×720 dpi: 11.8 m²/h
- Speed Production – 720×720 dpi: 16.4 m²/h
- Billboard – 360×720 dpi: 27.9 m²/h
Intelligent Interweave print technology (i2) virtually eliminates banding. i² allows for increased print speeds and helps create breathtaking image quality.
Optional Spectrophotometer: The ValueJet 1324X printer can be equipped with Mutoh’s optional SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer. The VM-10 attaches to the print head carriage to allow you to build your own profiles. The VM-10 can also be used to recalibrate profiles to maintain colour over time. The SpectroVue VM-10 works in combination with a supporting RIP as available from most major RIP vendors.
Print & Cut simultaneously by running your printer in tandem with a Mutoh multi-purpose ValueCut cutter, available in three different sizes.
The ValueJet 1324X printer will deliver you money-making flexibility for many years to come!
Car Wraps – Mutoh printers have long been known as the Wrapper’s Choice for their speed, quality and size. Mutoh’s i² allows for increased print speeds and helps create breathtaking image quality. A reliable printer that can produce quality prints like a Mutoh ValueJet is essential to helping your car wrap business grow.
Banners – Large format printers are perfect for banners that are used to promote products and brands in applications ranging from one day special events and promotions to semi-permanent uses in retail stores. The high quality graphics and durability and versatility of banners make it the ideal medium for promotional messages.
General Sign Making – Signage can be used in many ways from temporary to permanent and from interior to exterior. Mutoh helps you deliver your message in the most effective and creative way. Mutoh printers are used daily to help create interior signage such as menu boards, retail displays, retail signs, showroom signs and more. On the exterior side of things, you see Mutoh printers used for storefront signs, directional signs, vehicle decals, car wraps and more.
Wall Graphics – Wall displays can take many forms from a simple digital wall paper graphics to full dimensional structures. In many retail environments, full displays are used to highlight a department or to create a unique environment within a store. Mutoh printers are perfect to create high impact graphics that grab customer’s attention.
Floor Graphics – Take eye-popping floor graphics to a whole new level with beautiful prints from a Mutoh printer.
Trade Show Displays – Bring trade show booths and displays to life with high quality prints off a Mutoh ValueJet printer. Eye-catching trade show displays can help generate immediate business and no one’s prints grab attention like Mutoh’s. Create a lasting impression with stunning full-color Mutoh printing.
Perfect for Shops with Limited Floor Space or Budget – The Mutoh ValueJet 1324X is an ideal printer for shops with limited floor space or budget when high quality large format prints are required.
Print Method: Variable dot, Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method
Number of Nozzles: (180 nozzles x 8 lines) x 1 head
Ink: Mutoh ECO-Ultra Ink
1000 ml bag with optional adapter
Colour Options: CMYK
Print Mode: 1440/1080/720/540/360 dpi
Head Height: 1.2 mm / 2.0 mm
Maximum Media Thickness: 0.3 to 1.3mm (dependant on head height)
Maximum Media Width: 1371 mm (54″)
Maximum Print Width: 1361 mm (53.58″)
Max Media Roll Weight: 19 kg
Med Roll Diameter/Core: Max media diameter 150 mm on a 3″ or 2″ core
Take-Up System: Available as an option
Media-Drying System: Individually controlled pre, platen and dryer heaters
Dimensions (Printer): 1916(w) x 685(d) x 1218(h) mm
Print production speed: 11.8 to 16.4 m²/h at 720x720dpi
Operating Temperature: 20-32°C with t: max. Δ2°C/h
Operating Humidity Range: 40% – 60% (no condensation) with RH: max. Δ5% RH/h
Power Requirements: 200-240V at 50Hz
During Printing <500w
Warming up <=1550W
Warranty: 1 Year