Mutoh ValueCut Vinyl Cutters
1830 mm (72″) Vinyl Cutter and Plotter
- The ValueCut 1800 vinyl cutter can be used together with any printer to cut printed self adhesive vinyl and films, as well as cut-only coloured vinyls.
- Print and Cut at the same time for maximum productivity. Traditional all-in-one “print and cut” devices are considerably slower and force you to either print or cut. In a Mutoh workflow, you can do both at the same time.
- Every Mutoh cutter ships with stand-alone cutting software, so you can even run cut vinyl lettering jobs, quite separately from your main print worflow.
- The ValueCut series gives you the finest cutting quality with superior tracking of around 0.1mm deviation on a 4000 mm track.
ValueCut vinyl cutters are available in three models to match the most common needs:
- ValueCut 600
- ValueCut 1300
- ValueCut 1800
With a Mutoh ValueCut you have all the features and control you need, including our unique job recognition feature that allows you to reliably contour cut your work without accidentally cutting the wrong job! In addition, our multi-segment cutting feature allows you to cut long jobs with superior accuracy.
Plot CAD and Engineering Drawings with any of the ValueCut Cutter Plotters. Simply pop out the blade from the tool carriage and insert the supplied oil pen. The ValueCut range support HP-GL and HP-GL/2 out of the box.
Mutoh’s ValueCut multi-purpose vinyl cutter plotters offer all the functionality required by professional sign makers:
- Contour cutting of stickers printed on your ValueJet printer
- Traditional vinyl cutting for lettering jobs
- Cut through feature for the creation of individual stickers
- Swap out the cutter blade holder with the supplied pen for plotting
- Thermal decals for apparel
ValueCut 1800 Features
- VC-1800 maximum cutting width 1830mm
- Connects easily to your PC via USB
- Each machine can cut or plot with supplied pen
- Versatile roll support system allows for perfect tracking
- Contactless loading of pre-printed rolls
- Intuitive job recognition and alignment of contour and cut data
- Multi-segment registration capability for accurate long run cut jobs
- VC-1800 includes a stand and a catch basket
- FlexiSTARTER ValueCut Edition Cloud software included –
allows you to use the ValueCut cutter as a standalone device
- Includes cutting holder, spare cutter blade, oil ball-point pen,
media cutter and cutter pad
Traditional Vinyl Cutting for Lettering Jobs – ValueCut handles the cutting of solid color logos or lettering from vinyl for vehicles, walls, windows, etc. with ease and precision.
Contour Cutting of Pre-printed Stickers – With multi-segment alignment, the ValueCut line is perfect for pre-printed stickers. With its ability to cut exceptionally long runs and handle big jobs without the operator having to separate the run into multiple small jobs, a ValueCut cutter can boost your productivity. ValueCut cutters are exceptionally easy to operate making this process even quicker to save you valuable time on each job.
Cut Through Feature for the Creation of Individual Stickers – Quickly and conveniently turn long runs of stickers into individual stickers without having to manually separate them.
Plot CAD and Engineering drawings by inserting the supplied ink pen in place of the cutting blad
Maximum Media Width (roll & sheet): 1900mm
Maximum Sheet-Off Width: 1830mm
Cutting Range: 50 – 1830mm
Max. EPOS Measurement Width: 1900mm
Max. Speed / Acceleration: 1530mm/s (diagonal) /4.2 G diagonal)
Cutting Force / Media Thickness: 5 – 600 g / max 0.8 mm
Media Drive Mechanism:
Micro-grit friction feed
Digital control servo motor
Cutting Method: Drag Knife
Blade Types Top Angle / Offset:
Tungsten Carbide Blades:
25° / 0.25mm
42° / 0.175mm
45° / 0.25mm
60° / 0.25mm
60° / 0.50mm
Plotter Function:: Yes, with supplied oil pen
Graphic Language: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
Stand and Basket: Included as standard
Accessories: Roll-off system for pre-printed rolls
Tracking: ± 0.1 mm within a media moving frame of 4 metres
Interface / Input Buffer: USB 2.0 / 40 MB
Power Requirements: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power Use: 100W
Dimensions: 2170(w) x 750(d) x 1166(h) mm
Dimensions: 105 kg
Warranty: 1 Year