Mutoh Genuine Eco-Ultra Ink
Ink for Eco-Solvent printers
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink offers world-class colour reproduction and printer reliability. We continually test the performance of Eco-Ultra ink in our labs to ensure you get the best quality output and the reliability you need. Our tests allow us to guarantee batch-to-batch consistency for the life of your printer.
- Mutoh has a range of printers that support Eco-Ultra inks, from the 54″ VJ-1324 and 64″ VJ-1624, both CMYK printers, though to the high productivity 64″ VJ-1638X and 102″ (2.6m) VJ-2638 printers. In addition, the very affordable VJ-628X and the outstanding VJ-1628X each offer multiple Eco-Ultra ink configurations that include White and Metallic silver options.
- To ensure the best performance from your Mutoh printer, insist on genuine Mutoh inks. Mutoh genuine ink is available from our authorised Dealers. Product ordering codes and recommended prices are below. You should not be paying any more than the indicated RRP price (plus GST and not including shipping). Inks that appear to be comparatively very cheap are often an indication of non-genuine / fake products. For futher information Contact Mutoh Australia.
Mutoh Eco Ultra Ink Cartridges
RRP (Ex GST)
|220ml Cyan Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-CY220||$85.00|
|220ml Magenta Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-MA220||$85.00|
|220ml Yellow Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-YE220||$85.00|
|220ml Black Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-BK220||$85.00|
|220ml Metallic Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-MT||$315.00|
|220ml White Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-WH||$175.00|
|440ml Cyan Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-CY440||$145.00|
|440ml Magenta Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-MA440||$145.00|
|440ml Yellow Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-YE440||$145.00|
|440ml Black Eco Ultra Ink||VJ-MSINK3A-BK440||$145.00|
|220ml Cleaning Cartridge||VJ-MSINK3-CL220||$85.00|
High Capacity Ink Bags
RRP (Ex GST)
|1000ml Cyan Eco Ultra Ink Bag*||VJ-MSINK3A-CY1000||$295.00|
|1000ml Magenta Eco Ultra Ink Bag*||VJ-MSINK3A-MA1000||$295.00|
|1000ml Yellow Eco Ultra Ink Bag*||VJ-MSINK3A-YE1000||$295.00|
|1000ml Black Eco Ultra Ink Bag*||VJ-MSINK3A-BK1000||$295.00|
* 1000ml Ink Bags require optional VJ-HCIPADPT High Capacity Ink Adapters.
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink is specifically formulated and packaged for use in Mutoh printers and is available in cartridges and bulk ink packs. Using genuine Mutoh inks gives you peace of mind and the protection of our full product warranty for your Mutoh printer.
- Currently in it’s third generation, Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink features improved ink curing, better drying, higher print speeds and improved scratch resistance.
- Prints made with Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink are UV and water resistant for up to three years outdoors.
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra Inks are based on non-aggressive solvents and do not spread harmfull Volatile Organic Compunds (VOC’s) in the working environment.
- Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks are available in several sizes: 200ml and 440ml cartridges, as well as 1 litre bulk ink bags when using the optional adapter. Please refer to the Specifications page for each printer to determine the right ink configuration.
Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink is designed for printing to coated and uncoated media rated for Eco-Solvent inks and for use both indoors and outdoors, with UV and water resistance for up to three years.With the right media, Mutoh Eco_Ultra ink produces great results for a wide range of applications:
- Banner Mesh
- Backlit displays
- Photographic Reproduction
- Floor Graphics
- Trade Shows
- …and more
Our Applications page can help you choose a solution from our range of products, according to your specific needs.
For printers with a rotating ink slot:
220ml cartridges should be mounted horizontally
440ml cartridges should be mounted vertically
Mutoh Eco-Ultra Ink Package:
Supported Current Printer Models
220ml White and Metallic Cartridges:
1 Litre Ink Bags*:
White & Metallic ink supplied in 220ml cartridges Lc & Lm ink supplied in 220ml cartridges
*1000ml Ink bags require optional ink adapter Metallic ink not recommended for outdoor use