- Consumables for wide format Banners, Posters, POS, Glass, Liquid Laminations and Textiles
- Direct to Garment (DTG) and Direct to Fabric (DTF) systems
- Roll and Flatbed Printers
- T-Shirts, Caps, Panels, Printed Textiles (roll to roll), Piece goods, Bags, Sportswear.
- Glass – both Flat Glass and Bottles, Plastics, Containers, Labels, Membrane switches, Tubes
- and many more
- Metal sheet / closures, Identity cards, Optical Discs, Liquid Coatings, Printed Circuit Boards, Automotive
- and those products geared towards specific industries
Kissel + Wolf’s selection of Digital, Graphic and Textile printing products means versatility over a diverse range of printable materials such as textiles, wood, paper, glass, metal, plastics and many more. We are committed to the development of new products, concepts, and solutions with an emphasis on products that benefit the entire industry. Our portfolio offers a complete range of printing supplies, chemicals and equipment for any project.
Additional services like Stencil Making and Colour Mixing / Matching complete our “one-stop-shop” approach to you as our valid Customer.
With offices in both VIC and NSW and a nationwide distribution network where needed, Kissel + Wolf is optimally located to serve our customers efficiently. For more information please contact us directly.
Touch screen technology lets you easily set time, temperature, and pressure Unlimited preset programs Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout Available in 16″ x 20″ platen [vc_btn title="View Instruction" color="inverse" align="left" i_icon_fontawesome="fa fa-file-pdf-o" link="url:http%3A%2F%2Fkiwo.gpkwebdev.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F08%2FSTAHLS-ASIA-FUSION.pdf||" add_icon="true"]
The upper platen moves between heat printing stations, allowing operators to prepare garments on one station while the other is being pressed. Touch screen controls Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently Included Laser Alignment System, ensures foolproof precision decoration Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printers: Set A…
Inks, Chemicals and Consumables for Kornit DTG Printers Kornit Digital’s innovative and unique chemical solution makes it a leader in the digital textile industry. Based on years of industry experience, our NeoPigment Inks are created in-house specifically for our industrially designed Kornit printers. With just one ink set, you can print on the widest variety…