Kissel + Wolf Australia
• 30 years of Kissel + Wolf Australia
• 125 years of Kissel + Wolf Group of companies
• Re-branding KIWO worldwide into the Kissel + Wolf Group.
• Strong focus on Screen-, Offset- and Digital printing applications.
• Our Director Jennifer Bond is retiring after more than 20 years
with the company, together with Len Galloway Jennifer really built
the company from the start. Thanks Jennifer!
• First participation in the Visual Impact Show in Sydney under KIWO Australia!
Strong focus on the Kornit DTG range, showing a Storm II DTG printer.
• Adding Kornit DTG system to our range, which is the official start of our
• Marabu Digital inks is the 2nd product range to be added for
the Digital application.
• Acquisition of Sefar Printing Solutions.
• Move to Tullamarine in the process, NSW office in Revesby as well.
• Team grows up to approx. 25 thanks to the acquisition.
• Trading as KIWO Australia.
• Main focus on Screen- and Offset printing equipment and consumables.
• Integration the Wilflex Australiasia operation into Kissel & Wolf team.
• Move the whole operation to Bayswater in the process,
team is growing to 6 members.
• Trading as KUW (Kiwo, Ulano, Wiflex).
• Len Gallaway is retiring after more than 20 years with the company.
Thanks Len for all your efforts and you are a big part of our history in Australia.
• Incorporation of Kissel & Wolf Australia Pty Ltd
• Operating out of a warehouse in Oakley, run by Len Gallaway and Jennifer Bond.
• Mainly selling KIWO (and starting with 1999 also the Ulano USA) products.
Kissel + Wolf Group
• Kissel + Wolf is celebrating its 125th anniversary!
• Strong focus on Kissel + Wolf Group – rebranding the Group
with a new umbrella brand and logo (Kissel + Wolf) with the
3 sub brands KIWO, ARC and ULANO.
• Opening of the new “Dangerous Goods” Warehouse in Wiesloch,
for raw material and finished products
• Ulano USA is integrated into the Group, adding the capability of
manufacturing capillary and indirect films to the Group.
• Acquisition of the ROWA adhesive manufacturing.
• Further development of the flock adhesive range for industrial applications.
• Acquisition of Albert Rose Chemicals.’
• Manufacturer of Screen Printing chemicals for the rotary and
flat bed textile industry.
• Start of the Screen Printing era.
• Licence production of AZOCOL product range start.
• Development of the very successful product range of the
PREGAN and PREGASOL products.
• Family Eisenbeiss acquires the company.
• From distribution to production.
• Manufacturing of adhesives.
• Company foundation.
• Specialized dealer for industrial adhesives.